*Express, hassle free weddings for UAE residents or bi-national couples
- Fast Track preparation and urgent handling of all legal papers, before and after the wedding.
- Transfers from the hotel/guesthouse (or airport) to the wedding and back
- Decoration of the venue in tropical flower arrangements
- Registrar from Civil Status Office
- Two witnesses from us
- 1 bottle of Sparkling wine, or fruit sparkling drinks for celebration
- Beautiful tropical flowers bouquet for the bride
- Flower pin for the groom
- Two (2) Original Marriage Certificates issued by Civil Status, with apostille, plus 2 verification letters by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as required for UAE residents
- All taxes, service and handling fees included
- 3 nights at Carana Hilltop Villa in Honeymoon Suite on Breakfast basis (10% dicount incl. in rate)
- 1 bottle of Sparkling wine, or fruit sparkling drinks in the room
"Express wedding especiall created for UAE residents, Cabin crew and bi-national couples."
"We can organize your wedding ceremony to take place in an office, conveniently situated in center of Victoria, Mahe Island. Or we can come organize it at the hotel and you can have a hassle-free quick but romantic wedding ceremony in privacy of your room, or tropical garden, or by sea...just make a wish!"
From arrival to departure you can rely on our highly professional team and be guided with heart-warming hospitality and absolutely stress-free.
Your Marriage Certificate is 100% legal and valid all over the world!
Marriage Certificate (usually 2 originals) verified by Apostille of Supreme Court and Ministry of Foreign Affairs completed in just 1 working day after the wedding!
TOTAL: 1155 Euro
MAHE TROPICAL BEACH WEDDINGS
*Wedding at the most beautiful beach, choice of best beaches available depending on the season
- Creole wedding chairs, or standing ceremony by the ocean
- Car transfers to the wedding venue and back
- Ceremonial table with themed decor and tropical flowers
- Aisle with petals and flowers
- Large local sea shell for rings
- Wedding Registrar conducting an official ceremony at the beach
- Two witnesses from our office
- Wedding Coordinator/Guest Relations
- Preparations of all documents, legalities, Governmental licenses and fees
- Fresh tropical flower bouquet for the bride
- Matching flower pin for the groom
- Sparkling wine or cocnut drinks nicely served in coconut shell, decorated with flower
- Variety of cold soft drinks and chilled spring water
- Marriage certificate with Apostille valid all over the world and additional double set of verification as required for UAE residents
- In hand delivery of certificates
“Additional fees apply for double set of marriage certificates with Apostille and 2 verification letters required for UAE residents. Kindly contact us for details.”